Please click to complete booking form if you have received confirmation of available date
Booking Terms – To the attention of the Event organiser
If you wish to make a booking with A Pony at my Party you can contact us by telephone or email. If you disagree any of the terms please discuss with A pony at y party before booking.
• For parties and events we require a secured, grassed or soft ground area to carry out the pony rides. We don't need a huge amount of space but we do require safe access and parking for our vehicles. If you have any queries about the area you wish to use, please do not hesitate to call us.
• A £60 deposit is required to save the date of any bookings. This can be done via bank transfer. Final balance is payable 7 days prior to party or event. Cancellation / Refunds: If the event/party is cancelled by A pony at my party due to exceptional circumstances beyond our control, a full refund or alternative date will be offered. If you wish to cancel, the deposit and prior payment is non refundable, A pony at my party will offer an alternative date if the party is affected by bad weather.
• We are based in the Essex area but travel Nationwide. The first 20 miles are included in the booking price, thereafter we charge 70p per mile for travel and fuel costs, this is for a round trip. Sometimes we encounter traffic problems but we will always fulfil our obligation and make up any time if running late.
• We have Full Public Liability Insurance up to £2million and hold a valid licence with our local authority. Our insurance covers us to give pony rides at fetes, fairs, parties & carnivals around a secured area. We also have an 7 stone weight limit so please consider this when booking your party or event. At times children may need an adult to lift them onto the pony . We also ask that you check with the children's parents that they give permission for their child to have a ride on the pony and if the children have any known allergies to ponies
• Consider wet weather, we cannot guarantee that the ponies will not leave hoof prints on your grassed area. We do not work our ponies on uneven or soiled ground. It is the organisers responsibility to provide an area undercover for the pony to stand if weather is wet, a pony at my party can provide a sheltered area if agreed prior to event.
• Please follow the advice and guidance of our handler on the day, we are there to make sure you have the best day possible. The safety of the children and the welfare of the ponies is our top priority. We will provide riding hats which must be worn by all riders. We advise children wear trousers and sensible non slip foot wear, ideally flat soles and small heels. No open toe shoes.
• It is the responsibility of the event organiser on the event day to provide us with a secure area, clear of obstructions or distractions so that we can safely carry out the service we have been hired for. It is recommended that there are no loose balloons, bouncy castles, fairground rides, fireworks, motorised vehicles, low trees or dogs off lead in the area where the ponies will be attending.
• We also reserve the right to leave the party if anyone becomes abusive to the Pony or handler or if the ponies or handlers feel threatened and feel they are not in a safe environment, with no refund.
• Your Party booking is not secure until a deposit has been paid & completed booking form has been acknowledged.
• Woodstock Animal Enterprises Ltd company number 11820657 Trades as A pony at my party & Essex Reindeer Hire.